Pages

NARS Haul

Who can resist the allure of a NARS counter? The sleek black packaging and plethora of products always draws me in and when I visited Liberty London I could not help myself. I initially went to NARS for the Creamy Concealer (they were out of my shade, damn) and a Velvet Matte Lip Pencil but walked away with a few more things... 



The lady working at the counter in Liberty was so helpful and really took the time to help me find shades that would suit my skin tone. Here are the products I picked up:

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Pop Life
I was tossing up between this shade and damned (the purple, plum alternative) but grabbed this one as it is a great classic red colour with amazing lasting power. The assistant applied this for me and I went out for lunch afterwards and this did not budge! I am already obsessed.

NARS Brow Perfector in Caucase
My eyebrows are very sparse despite the fact that they have never seen a pair of tweezers or wax. I've tried powders and pencils but have never found the product that is just right. I think this may be the one. I was told this is a relatively new product from NARS and it is a velvety consistency that fills in your brows very naturally.

NARS Lipstick in Mayflower
After grabbing a bold lip I wanted something for everyday wear so grabbed Mayflower. This lipstick is very moisturising and perfect for a my lips but better look.

NARS Blush in Deep Throat 
NARS blushes are just gorgeous so I couldn't leave without one. Deep Throat is a lovely peachy/pink shade that adds a natural flush to the cheeks with a bit of pearl to it (however, it's not extremely glittery like Orgasm)

There you have it! I am in love with everything I purchased and already am itching to head back to a NARS counter. What are your favourite NARS products?

31 comments:

  1. These all look uber gorgeous!! I'm dieing to try the blush, it looks lovely xxx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just a tad in love with it xx

      Delete
  2. Love the blush and lipstick, super jealous!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurvely haul! I don't own any NARS products but so many are on my wishlist, including their velvet matte lip pencils and blushes! It sucks that they were out of your shade of the concealer - it has been super popular hasn't it?!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it's out of stock everywhere! They're very high in demand xx

      Delete
  5. Wow. Lovely haul.
    I've become a nars fan after deep throat. Such an awesome blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so lovely, isn't it? xx

      Delete
  6. Great haul ;) The blusher is sttttuuuunnning! I've been wanting that concealer for ages too, so when you get yours let me know what you think of it :)

    lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely will once I can find it haha xx

      Delete
  7. I've never seen the brow perfector before but I'm very intrigued as what it looks like! And that lipstick colour... so bold but pretty! xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might do a separate post on it soon :) I'm in love with it xx

      Delete
  8. Great haul, the blush looks pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It looks lovely on too xx

      Delete
  9. I wish we could get NARS over here.. I can order it online but I'd like to swatch it first, that's just more fun right :)

    WOMANOUK (beauty & drawings)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swatching is half the fun! haha xx

      Delete
  10. These are lovely picks. I wish I could afford Nars!

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. NARS products are seriously the best! Loving the look of those lip products, especially the pencil! I love Orgasm but I've always wanted to try out Deep Throat, it sounds like a nice everyday blush!

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! Orgasm is on my lust list for sure but, deep throat is another great option as it isn't as shimmery xx

      Delete
  12. I've been wanting to try the Nars Lip Pencils so much recently, I would love a bright one for spring/summer! Nars is my absolute favourite brand at the moment Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a go - the lasting power is insane xx

      Delete
  13. So jealous! Everything looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's inevitable to always walk away from Nars with more than you expected. I'm a big fan of the brand, you've made some lovely purchases! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE NARS! It kind a annoys me that NARS isn't available in my country.... :/ Great post btw!



    Check out my fashion/beauty blog, I promise u, you won't regret it! :)

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete