Pages

Priceline 40% Off Cosmetics Haul

If you're an Australian beauty lover and can resist the Priceline 40% off sales, I take my hat off to you! I obviously couldn't resist the temptation and grabbed myself a few bargains... 


Bourjois Color Boost in Plum Russian 
I love a good plum lip and the Bourjois lip crayon offering so picked this one up! They give a nice glossy finish and are super easy to apply. 

Revlon Nearly Naked Mineral Powder Foundation in Fair 010
I've been looking for a mineral powder foundation to try out for a while now so decided to snatch this one up while it was on sale. I've heard great things about the Nearly Naked range so will be sure to report back. 

Revlon Parfumerie in Spun Sugar
These have been popping up on blogs left, right and centre recently so I of course had to give in to the hype and try one for myself. The shade is a lovely silver and if it smells anything like sugar I'm sure I will love it. 

Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Translucent 
Physicians Formula is a brand I haven't ventured into so I decided now was the time. This product looks so cute and fun and with a major discount how could I leave it on the shelf?

And there you have it! Did you pick anything up in the Priceline sale? Let me know in the comments below. 

7 comments:

  1. If I had a Priceline store near me locally, I'm sure I wouldn't have resisted - I'm stingy and don't like paying shipping! I'm excited to read your review of the Mineral Foundation as I've been interested but actually haven't heard too much about it. I really want to pick up some of the scented nail polishes - the scents sound amazing and the colours are too!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha fair enough! I will definitely be posting one up soon xx

      Delete
  2. The happy booster powder looks lovely! There's no Bourjois and PF in my local Priceline.
    I'm very happy that I only bought two things!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priceline 40% off sales are the greatest! The Bourjois Color Boost looks really nice (I might pick it up, hopefully before the next 40% off sale? hahah)

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say I resisted during this sale either! The last mineral foundation I've tried was the Maybelline one they bought out years ago! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Revlon one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog is Awesome!

    Coupon: HCTVIP ,Save $94 + 10% Off the Babyliss Pro Mira Curl@ www.haircurltool.com

    ReplyDelete