Pages

The Duty Free Purchase

What is an overseas trip without a Duty Free purchase? On returning home from a wonderful two months in Europe I found myself perusing the perfume aisles of the Changi Airport Duty Free area during a stop over. 


The Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a perfume I've been lusting over for quite a while as it looks and smells so luxurious. This is a floral, fruity interpretation of the original Chanel Chance perfume and a beautiful addition to my Perfume Collection.  

Are you a duty free shopper when returning home from holiday? Ever tried this perfume? Let me know in the comments below. 

8 comments:

  1. Oooh nice. I've been lusting after the green one for a while now!
    -eatmystyleb.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a tough time choosing between the two xx

      Delete
  2. Definitely a duty free shopper! I visit Singapore once a year and I try to shop at the airport too... if my 2 young kids are well behaved enough to allow me to! Anyway so happy I stumbled on to your blog. I love what I'm seeing! The design and everything is fantastic!!! MakeMeUpMandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to resist Duty Free (even if there are kids distracting you haha). Thank you so much! Means a lot xx

      Delete
  3. This is one of my all time favourite perfumes ever, its just such a lovely scent!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand why! I love it xx

      Delete
  4. I think it's actually impossible to walk through duty-free without purchasing anything. Chance is a lovely perfume but I think my favourite from Chanel is still Coco Madamoiselle, its amazing! x

    the chic & damned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Chanel scents are so beautiful! Coco Mademoiselle is so nice too xx

      Delete