Pages

The Fig Duo

It was love at first sniff for me with these products described to smell like "musky, green fig leaves swaying in the warm evening air..." by & Other Stories.  


The Hand Lotion in Fig Fiction was the first product I tested out and got me hooked on the scent. The hand lotion has a lovely, light consistency and sinks in super quickly leaving your hands with a delightfully addictive fig scent. After looking a bit strange and continuously sniffing my hands as I walked around the store I decided I needed something else from the range so grabbed the Body Mist in Fig Fiction. I love spraying this after I get out of the shower or just throughout the day for a refreshing, fig hit. 

Overall, these products feel so luxurious and are very reminiscent of the Diptyque Philosykos scent! Have you tried anything from & Other Stories? Do you love fig scents as much as I do? Let me know in the comments below. 

6 comments:

  1. & Other Stories sounds like an amazing store, wish we had one in Aus! I've heard heaps of people talk about Fig Fiction, it sounds like an amazing scent.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely - I wish so too! It smells sooooo good xx

      jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

      Delete
  2. I can't believe that I still haven't tried anything from & Other Stories. This pair sound great x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to get down to a store haha xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds great :)

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete