Pages

The March Beauty Lust List

The March Beauty Lust List



Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser
A lazy girls dream! Most of the time I can't be bothered applying body butters and the like so the spray and go option seems like a great idea to me

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
If you've seen my NARS haul you know I went in to buy this product and walked out without it as it was out of stock. As soon as I can find this in my shade I will be snatching it up.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
This is a much raved about product which claims to set without making you look cakey and give you a glow. Yes, please!

Have you used any of these products? What's on your beauty lust list this month? Let me know in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I love all the products!
    Ypu have an amazing blog!Lots of love <3

    Cleopatra
    http://www.passionforstylishlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Nars Concealer looks amazing!
    also, I just nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out. http://adrie182.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete